Monday 1 June 2009

Get a grip!

Well ,this is my very first blog posting but hopefully not my last. Being a Ranger on the Speyside Way I am more at home with taming vegetation, constructing boardwalks, talking to the plants etc. Blogging is a new and interesting world that I will have to get used to, small steps mind!

Whats happening out on the way this week. Well, Chris and I will be continuing to lay down sheets of gripping on the bridges on the B'lloch to Craigellachie stretch. Things were getting a bit slippy on the bridge surfaces for SW users, so hopefully these new no-slip surfacing sheets will help feet, hooves and wheels to travel in peace.

Be on the lookout for us and do stop and say hello, Sam and Paddy the faithful ranger dog side kicks will always appreciate a tummy tickle.

No comments:

Post a Comment